Please do not complete these steps until you have been informed your email mailbox has been moved to the new system.
Apple IPhones and IPads Example from Apple. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2480
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account > Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter your email address in form of firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave Domain blank
- Enter your Username is in the form firstname.lastname
- Enter your password in the Password field
- Then name the account in the Description field. The Description field can be whatever you want and as an example I usually name mine “SCCC Work” but again you use whatever you wish.
- Click on “Next” and your phone should try and use autodiscover to finish the setup.
- If this does not work, you will get another screen in which there is a “Server” field. If this happens enter “owa.sccc.edu” for the server name and then hit “Next” again and hopefully this time all will be good.
If this does now work please contact support.