Install the new Banner 7.
Posted by Cecil Stoll on 30 October 2006 09:49 PM
1. Login in as an administrator. |
2. Uninstall the JInitiator 126.96.36.199.
3. Go to the \\mfs\tech\JInitiator\JInitiator 188.8.131.52 for Banner 7x folder.
4. Copy the "INB-PROD (Jinitiator)" icon to the All Users or whatever desktop.
5. Double click on the "INB-PROD (Jinitiator)" icon to install JInitiator for the first time and to get you into Banner 7.x.
6. In the Information Bar at the top of your Web browser, click on this and then click on the "Install the Active X control"
7. Click on Install
8. Click on the "Grant Always" to allow the JAVA app to run without interaction with the user. This must be done for each user of the machine.