Completing this one-time account setup will give you access to your e-mail, the myCampus portal, Self-Service Banner, and other network services.
What you will need:
- SCCC/ATS ID card. If you do not have an ID card, then please go to the SCCC/ATS Library and get one! (The ID card will have your username and SCCC/ATS ID Number, information which you may have already received via letter or other communication. If you do not have this information, please call (620) 624-1951, (800) 373-9951, or (620) 417-1200 and ask for the Help Desk.)
- A PC with Internet access and a compatible Web browser. Compatible browsers for Windows include Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Mozilla Firefox (3.5+), Google Chrome, and Apple Safari (4+). Compatible browsers for Mac OS X (10.5) include Safari (4+) and Firefox (3.5+). Current versions of Firefox, Chrome, and Opera seem to work well on Linux, too. (Internet Explorer 6 is no longer supported.)
What you will do:
- Launch a Web browser and navigate to the myCampus portal (https://mycampus.sccc.edu/) or to the SCCC/ATS Web site (http://www.sccc.edu/), where you can simply click on the myCampus link in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Log into myCampus with your username and password.
- You will find your username in the lower-right corner of your ID card. It will typically be in the form of firstname.lastname; however, it may be different if your name is longer than 18 characters or if you share the same first and last names with someone else who is already registered in our system. In this latter case, your username will be in the form of firstname.lastname##, where ## is a random two-digit number.
- Your initial password will typically be in the form of SCCC@#########, where ######### is your SCCC/ATS ID Number. (Note that